- £517 per week
- £74 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- No children under the age of 11 can be accommodated at this property.
Detached pet-friendly holiday cottage in Porthcawl, just a few hundred yards from the sea and close to the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club. With an enclosed garden and open fireplace this Porthcawl Holiday Cottage is located within walking distance of Rest Bay Beach, the promenade, harbour and town centre. Although officially sleeping 4 there is an additional single bed in the spacious reading room so it can sleep 5 if required. Llonyddwch is a lovely Welsh word meaning calmness and tranquility.
This cottage can accommodate adults and children that are 11 years of age or older.
Large lounge area with comfortable seating, TV with Freeview and DVD, coal fire.
Kitchen with table and chairs for 4, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge.
Utility room with freezer, washing machine, space for surf boards, bikes or outdoor equipment and WC.
Bathroom with bath, WC, basin and shower over bath.
Dining room - spacious room with table and chairs for 4.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with double bed, fitted cupboards and garden view.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with king size bed in large loft space.
Reading room / bedroom 3 - Large reading room with a wide choice of books, sofa, desk, a single bed and shower room.
Front paved area and a large enclosed rear garden. The rear garden includes a patio with table and chairs and flat lawned area.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- Wi-fi available.
- 2 pets (max) allowed at £20 per pet. Please note: guests are requested not to wash dogs in the bath
- Small table top freezer
- Bathrooms on each floor
- Wooden flooring throughout downstairs.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Many supermarkets deliver here and if you wish to shop locally there are some great locals produce inlcuding a great local fishmonger.
- No smoking inside.
Excellent property in exactly the right location for us, which is the reason we returned this year after the lovely week we spent in Llonyddwch last summer!
The holiday property was in a perfect position for golfers and beach lovers. It was thoughtfully presented and very comfortable. We would certainly recommend it to friends.
Lovely cottage and not far from the beach. Would definitely visit again.
We've had a wonderful time staying at your lovely property. Our dog very much enjoyed exploring the garden!! We hope to be back again later this year, if you'll have us and your property is available. Many, many thanks.
Llonyddwch is a great property, well laid out and spacious with all the amenities one may need whilst enjoying a short or extended break. The location is fantastic with easy access to Porthcawl's beaches, golf clubs and town center. I've stayed at the property a number of times - the new kitchen is great!
We had a lovely stay. Very pleasant house. Would stay again.
Ideal holiday property. Very well equipped, comfortable and fabulous location to access Porthcawl Common, Rest Bay and the golf club. We would love to return!
Lovely cottage. Light airy. Very comfortable. Well decorated.