- £379 per week
- £54 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Set above the Ystwyth Valley in beautiful Ceredigion countryside, Blaenlli is brilliantly located to make the most of everything that this popular West Wales region has to offer. Only four miles from the holiday cottage Aberystwyth provides a wonderful coastal setting and a wide range of amenities. Other nearby attractions include coast and countryside walks, the beaches at Borth and Ynys Las, Nant yr Arian mountain biking centre and Devil's Bridge with its narrow gauge railway and waterfalls, to name just a few.
Blaenlli is equipped and furnished to a high standard. The kitchen/diner is fully equipped and includes a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob. The dining table seats up to 6 guests and there is also a freeview TV in the corner.
Without doubt, the best room in the house is the lounge. It is spacious, comfortable and enjoys plenty of natural light coming in through the large patio doors and window. The best part however is the view from the sofa, overlooking open fields all the way to the coast on the horizon. The lounge also features an electric fire, freeview TV with a DVD player, hi-fi and a small selection of DVDs.
Double bedroom with adjoining shower en-suite, dressing table, wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
Second double bedroom with wardrobe, bedside cabinets and dressing table.
The third bedroom has full size wooden bunk beds along with a wardrobe, bedside cabinet and dressing table.
Family bathroom with wash hand basin, wc and bath with an overhead shower.
Blaenlli has its own furnished patio with spectacular views of Ceredigion.
There is also a lawned, shared play area for the children with swings and a slide.
For larger groups or families, there is also another luxury holiday cottage next door that can sleep 4 extra guests.
Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included.
Heating and electricity included.
Iron and iron board available.
Cot and highchair available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
There is ample off road parking.
1 pet welcome and free of charge, possibly 2 allowed on request. Please do inform us when booking.
Shared laundry room on site with 24 hour access.
You can expect a friendly Welsh atmosphere and a warm welcome with the owners on site.
Short breaks are available at throughout the year apart from the summer holidays
Information for Disabled and Les Abled People
- All of the property is suitable for disabled people with all rooms on ground floor. This includes kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area. Neither are there any height restrictions.
- Easy access access for a wheelchair, all doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 860mm wide
- Easy parking and the flat walking surface into the property, is tarmac.
- There are no steps into the property and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- There is an extra light in the kitchen and a speaking clock for people with visual impairment. This is available by arrangement, just let us know when you book
- There are grab rails in the bathroom and there is a separate ensuite
- There is room for a wheelchair to fit under the dining table, room under the bed for a suitcase and a hoist
- The light switches and door handles are positioned to offer easy access.
- There is room for a wheelchair on both sides of the bed and into the bathroom. The ensuite has a shower cubicle with one 5 inch step in.
- Incontinence pads and hyperdermic needles can be safely disposed of
- Assistance dogs are welcome
Available on request :-
- Higher seat for the toilet, a commode and a seat for the bath
- There is also a local care company that is available for support and extra mobility equipment can be hired.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.