- £399 per week
- £57 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Beautiful, contemporary cottage with a private hot tub and a welcoming log burner, near the seaside town of Aberystwyth on the beautiful shores of Cardigan Bay. Located up a quiet lane on a former railway line, the cottage provides direct access to what is now the scenic Ystwyth bike trail. Enjoy easy access to numerous attractions and an array of shops, restaurants and cafes in town.
Aberystwyth is also home to the National Library of Wales, two beaches and a promenade, a castle, cliff railway and a narrow gauge railway to Devils Bridge. Not to mention Aberystwyth University, a traditional cinema and the largest Arts Centre in Wales.
Large L-shaped living room which includes a kitchen, dining and a lounge area. Underfloor heating throughout and a welcoming log burner.
The well-equipped kitchen includes an electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Large dining table in its own spacious corner looking out to the front garden area.
The inviting lounge area includes comfortable seating in front of the log burner and 40" Smart TV.
Snug room - This is a separate, small 2nd lounge with another Smart TV and a bed settee that can also serve as a ground floor bedroom for one additional guest.
Ground floor toilet with WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 – Lovely bedroom with a king size bed and stylish furnishing. Plenty of room for a cot if needed.
Bedroom 2 – Two single beds that can also be linked to form a super-king sized bed on request. Please make a note when booking if you would prefer a super-king layout.
Family bathroom with a modern, free-standing bath and hand held shower hose, a separate walk-in shower, heated towel rail, WC and wash hand basin.
Artificial lawned area to the front of the property accessed via double patio doors from the living room. Includes garden table and chairs and a garden shed for bike storage etc.
Enclosed rear courtyard with a private hot tub for 4.
Direct access to the village play area via a pathway from the cottage.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh cakes and Prosecco.
- Central heating (including underfloor heating) and electricity included
- First basket load of logs included. Additional supplies can be purchased in Aberystwyth at B&M or Charlie's Stores.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Please bring your own towels for the hot tub and beach.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- 1 dog welcome (a second might be allowed on request)
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking spaces for up to 2 cars on site
- Additional items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets and dishcloths / scourers.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet
- General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc
Really enjoyed our stay