- £435 per week
- £62 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.00
- Check out: 10..00
This stylish cottage with private hot tub is near Aberaeron on the magnificent Ceredigion coastline. Perfect for a romantic retreat or family getaway this cottage is newly renovated and is pet-friendly. With exposed beams a cosy woodburner and a hot tub this is the perfect cottage to relax and unwind. New Quay, Aberaeron and Aberystwyth are all within a short drive while there are plenty of places to eat out and enjoy. The Cambrian Mountains offer spectacular scenery plus a wide range of outdoor activities such as walking, fishing, cycling, mountain biking, bird watching and much more. (Sofa bed on mezzanine to sleep up to 4 in total)
Open plan lounge kitchen and dining area.
Fully equipped kitchen with full sized SMEG fridge and freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave.
Dining table and chairs to sit 4.
Lounge with wall mounted TV , comfy leather sofa and 2 arm chairs. Log burner (first basket of logs included)
Bedroom 1 - Kins sized bed with vanity unit and large wardrobe with full length mirror.
Bathroom with roll top free standing bath, wc basin and separate shower unit. Shower tray is 20mm in height.
Mezzanine area with leather sofa bed (can sleep an extra 2) and skylight views across the farm, distant sea views.
Private enclosed garden, paved area with hot tub, table and chairs for 4.
- Welcome pack on arrival: contents will vary but may include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included. Air Heat source pump and solar.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for the start of your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and a couple of dishwasher tablets to get you started, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries available but there are also plenty of shops nearby to shop locally
- Located on a working farm.
- No smoking.
- Pets - 1 pet allowed.
All doors are 83.82cm into bedrooms and bathrooms
Parking area to the front of the house on a flat parking area. This area provides for a spacious and safe exit from vehicles
Flat access from parking area into cottage.
Ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
Shower tray in bathroom has 20mm lip.
The property was excellent, modern and new, Exactly as the pictures showed. Would definitely return.
We had a lovely weekend break in Sgubor. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and extremely well appointed. The location was peaceful and with almost no light pollution, our evenings spent in the hot tub stargazing were a real delight.