- £508 per week
- £73 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Hen Ysgubor is a 5 star, disabled friendly,cosy holiday cottage with a welcoming woodburner and hot tub set in peaceful countryside. It also has the added bonus of having a games room on site. Only a short drive away from the superb coastline of Cardigan Bay, a special area of Conservation and famous for its resident population of dolphins and porpoise. Guests are welcome to walk the farm and the surrounding area and observe the daily activities on the award winning farm.
Converted from stone farm out building, Hen Ysgubor holiday cottage is also suitable for people with restricted mobility. As you enter the cottage, a welcoming atmosphere awaits you in the homely lounge with stone and oak fireplace. The wood-burning stove will be set for your arrival for the colder evenings.
A very spacious, comfortable sitting room with oak flooring. Woodburner (basket of logs provided), television / DVD player and a CD player. The cottage is furnished with oak furniture throughout.
Well equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, freezer, full-sized oven / hob, washing machine / tumble dryer and ironing facilities. A comprehensive range of crockery, ovenware, glassware, cutlery, utensils and saucepans are provided to help make cooking a pleasure.
A ground floor bedroom with a king sized bed and has a spacious en-suite bathroom, WC and wash hand basin. Oak furniture includes wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and mirror.
The staircase leads up to a twin bedroom and double bedroom.
The double bedroom has an en-suite room with walk-in shower, WC and hand wash basin. Furniture includes wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets.
The twin bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, WC and hand wash basin. Oak chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
Hot tub for your own exclusive use with wonderful countryside views. Hot tub is private.
A shared patio area with garden furniture to enjoy the views, barbecues, fresh air and sunshine.
Games room on site with pool table and table tennis.
- Bed linen, duvets and towels are provided at no extra cost.
- A cot and a high chair are available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding with you.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Hot tub for your own exclusive use
- Folder full of brochures of local amenities in the cottage.
- BBQ provided - please bring your own charcoal
- A welcome Welsh tea and local delicacies awaits you on arrival
- Non-smoking throughout
- Enclosed Garden is shared
- Please note maximum 2 pets, and they are only allowed on the ground floor of the cottage. Dogs are charged at £12 per stay, payable during booking.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- Access for wheelchairs with doorways a minimum of 750mm wide.
- Ample parking outside the door, offers easy access and level walking on a concrete surface.
- The ground floor of the property contains the key facilities of kitchen, bathroom, living area and bedroom
- There are no steps so ramps are not required.
- Light switches and door handles are all at an accessible level
- Kitchen utensils are easy grip
- Wheelchairs fit under the dining table
- There is a 360 degree turning circle for wheelchairs in the wetroom and 1200mm turning circle in the bedroom.
- The bed can be accessed from both sides
- Taps in the bathroom are levered, raised toilet seat and grab rails in the bathroom
- Assistance dogs are welcome
Amazing Cottage, beautiful location and cute dogs! Would highly recommend.
Lovely cottage and hosts (specially the dogs!). The cake was beautiful and a nice touch. Thank you for a wonderful stay
This cottage is lovely, like being home. Kitchen/Diner was lovely. Lounge with woodburner. The downstairs bedroom and bathroom were big, plus other rooms upstairs as well and having hot tub was great. The owner was very helpful.
The host was excellent, the place was excellent, and the location facilities were excellent. I couldn't fault the place.