- £431 per week
- £62 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Lake views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Located with another cabin and 3 small camping pods
The beautiful Dragon's Eye wakes up once more, to a beautiful lake view in the heart of West Wales countryside. As featured on Channel 4's 'Cabins in the Wild' series, this award-winning cabin offers a truly unique opportunity to see Wales through its legendary eye. With stainless steel shingles resembling a dragon’s scales, this unique glamping unit will really fire your imagination.
Relax on the large rotating bed and enjoy a stunning view of the beautiful Welsh landscape (night and day) through the full height glass ‘eye’ or from your elevated patio. Or cwtch up in the warmth of the wood burner while protected from the elements by the sheep’s wool insulation. End the day with a hot shower in the walk-in wet room then turn the bed around from the world so that the dragon can sleep tight.
Main features include...
- Large rotating bed with a view (bed linen, hand and bath towels provided)
- Welcome pack on arrival includes a special selection of home-made Welsh delicacies.
- Living area with wood burner and hob (logs provided for the wood burner). Seat on one side, sumptuous bed on the other.
- Portable gas camping stove and kitchen sink. Cutlery, plates and glasses, kettle and crockery all provided.
- Additional, roofed communal area with seating on site (shared with 3 pods and 1 other cabin) that features a pizza oven and fridge. Large, shared freezer also provided in the games room.
- USB and standard socket available in the cabin. Electricity included.
- En-suite facilities (shower, basin and compost toilet). Additional shower and toilet facilities also available on site.
- Elevated lakeside patio with seating to enjoy the extensive countryside views.
- No pets or smoking inside
- Guests can also use the shared laundry room on site with washer/dryer, drying area and secure bike storage.
- Shared hot tub on site and communal area with pizza oven.
- Located on a working farm with another cabin and 3 small camping pods
- As shown in photos there is no curtain or blind on the main window.
Dragon's Eye is one of eight cabins which were the focus of the Channel 4 / Netflix documentary 'Cabins in the Wild'. With a boat and canoes to relax on the lake, the option of fishing and access to a shared hot tub, games room and pizza oven, there is plenty to do on site. Dragon's Eye also provides a great base to explore nearby Cardigan Bay and its wide range of attractions as well as the Cambrian Mountains.
Best trip ever, gorgeous surroundings, perfect facilities, couldn’t have wish for a better place.