- £472 per week
- £67 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Lake views
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Located on a working farm with another cabin and 3 small camping pods
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
The Sky Hut is one of eight cabins which were the focus of the Channel 4 / Netflix documentary 'Cabins in the Wild'. With a boat and canoes to relax on the lake, the option of fishing and access to a shared hot tub, games room and pizza oven, there is plenty to do on site. The Sky Hut also provides a great base to explore nearby Cardigan Bay and its wide range of attractions as well as the Cambrian Mountains.
Designed to provide a cosy and unique glamping-observatory experience, its lakeside home in West Wales provides the perfect setting to admire the magnificent night sky. Named as the country with the highest percentage of ‘International Dark Sky’, Wales is officially one of the most outstanding places in the world to stargaze. Along with eye level glazing all around this inspirational cabin, you can also open the roof and sliding glass door that leads out to your own decking area with a fire pit. What better way to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Wales?
Main features include...
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, flowers and a selection of Welsh delicacies.
- Double bed with a view (bed linen, hand and bath towels provided)
- Electricity and gas included. USB and standard socket available in the cabin.
- Living area - cosy and scenic with an inviting sofa (that transforms easily from the double bed) in front of an electric, wall mounted fire.
- Two gas hobs, kitchen sink and small fridge. Kitchenette corner equipped with cutlery, plates and glasses, kettle, crockery etc.
- En-suite facilities (shower, basin and toilet).
- Elevated patio with seating to enjoy the lakeside setting and extensive countryside views.
- No pets or smoking inside.
- Wood store and kindling available.
- Located on a working farm with 1 other cabin and 3 small camping pods.
Shared facilities include...
- Communal, roofed area on site (shared with 3 pods and 1 other cabin) that features a pizza oven.
- Shared small kitchen area on site with fridge, electric kettle and microwave.
- Large, shared freezer also provided in the games/laundry room with washing machine and dryer and secure bike storage.
- Shared hot tub on site (bookable slots on arrival).
We had such an amazing time. Your hospitality was spot on, the little things like having open access to wood, kayaks and games room was great. The farm is incredible, beautiful views, we didn’t want to leave! Will be returning soon!
An amazing place!!! It was the best 2 days, Neris and Arwel at Cwmcoedog Farm were fantastic, really friendly and welcoming!! The Sky Hut was fabulous!!! Will definately be back in the summer!! A wonderful little piece of heaven!! 5*****