- £797 per week
- £114 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
The ideal setting for a group or family get-together, Llety Llew Coch enjoys a unique position at the edge of Bala market town, within walking distance to the restaurants, cafes, shops and bars. Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake), the largest natural lake in Wales is also on the doorstep, as well as a steam train ride along the lake. A few miles further and you have a National White Water Centre, Zip World, Bounce Below and numerous other Snowdonia attractions.
Beautifully renovated barn with stunning features, a welcoming woodburner, under floor heating throughout ground floor and a private patio with views over a large open field. A countryside feel combined with the convenience of town. If you wish to bring more friends or family members, there is also another beautiful cottage for 4 called Stabal Llew Coch within the same, enclosed yard.
Kitchen 1 - Stunning, fully equipped kitchen with oak dining table and 8 chairs. Includes a microwave oven, single oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing/drying machine.
Main Living Area - Inviting corner sofa and two-seater sofa looking out across a large open field. Log burner, wall mounted TV and double patio doors leading directly on to the patio.
Kitchen 2 and Living Area 2 - This is a separate, open plan kitchen/living room. Kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, single oven, touch ceramic hob, large fridge freezer and washing machine. Living area offers a large, inviting sofa, wall mounted TV and dining table.
Bedroom 1 - Luxury king size oak bed and bedroom furniture along with a free sat TV on the wall.
Shower room - Modern shower room with rain shower, wash hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed that can be split in to two x 2.6 single beds (please request bed arrangements when booking). Solid oak furniture and free sat TV.
Bedroom 3 - Large bedroom with painted oak king size bed, high ceiling and stunning oak beams. Painted oak bedroom furniture and free sat TV.
Bathroom 1 - Stylish grey bathroom with modern wash hand basin and toilet. Shower over bath and large heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 - Beautiful double bedroom with TV, beams and oak bedroom furniture.
Bathroom 2 - Stylish modern grey bathroom with shower over bath, sink, toilet and heated towel rail, mirror with lights and shaving point.
Private patio area with garden furniture and flower bed, directly outside the main living area and accessed via double patio doors. Views across an open field and towards the Snowdonia hills on the horizon.
Charcoal barbecue set available - can be requested from the owners during your stay. £20 deposit, fully refundable if returned in same condition. Charcoal available in town.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk and Welsh cakes.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 4 hairdryers provided
- Central heating and electricity included. Under floor heating throughout ground floor.
- Initial basket of logs included on arrival. Additional logs available @ £5 per basket load
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Plenty of parking space on a flat surface outside the cottage
- The owners are available on site to help with any queries, provide local knowledge etc if required.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- WIFI available
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
- The following items are also provided...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, washing powder/liquid, dishcloth, tea towels and tin foil.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- Please request bed type for bedroom 2 as king sized or twin when booking