- £294 per week
- £42 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy Snowdonia in style at this stylish cottage for two in Bala; a beautiful Welsh market town on the shores of the largest natural lake in Wales. Previously a farm yard, Beudy Llew Coch is one of four, 5 star holiday cottages on site that have been skilfully converted by the owners to provide a beautiful hideaway on the edge of town. The restaurants, cafes and bars are on the doorstep whilst the lakeside steam train is also within a mile.
Watersports, walking and cycling can also be enjoyed on and around Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake), whilst Snowdonia has plenty more to offer within a short drive, from Zip World to white water rafting and from Bounce Below to world class mountain biking. If you wish to share the experience with family or friends, the three other cottages within the enclosed yard are Côr Llew Coch next door (sleeps 2), Ysgubor Llew Coch (sleeps 6) and Stabal Llew Coch (sleeps 4).
An open plan living area with underfloor heating occupies the ground floor.
The kitchen area includes an oven and touch ceramic hob, microwave and large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Dining table and chairs.
The lounge area features a sumptuous L-shaped sofa with wall mounted TV.
Welcoming double bedroom with beams, oak bedroom furniture and wall mounted TV.
Stylish shower room with large walk in shower, seven shaped wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, mirror with lights and shaving point.
Small patio area to front and rear of cottage. Table and 2 chairs for alfresco dining at the front.
Charcoal barbecue set can be requested from the owners during your stay. £20 deposit, fully refundable if returned in same condition. Charcoal available in town.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk and Welsh cakes
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron, ironing board and clothes airer provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- The following items are also provided...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, washing powder/liquid, dishcloth, tea towels and tin foil
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Parking space on flat surface outside the cottage
- Owners available on site to help with any queries, provide local knowledge etc if required
Enjoyed a week here in lovely accommodation. Very friendly, welcoming owners. Easy walking distance to shops and some very good restaurants!